Continetnal Inc is looking to hire a Test Technician in Muncie, Indiana.
- Perform visual inspections to verify compliance to safety and operational requirements of the
- Vehicle (check fuel lines, pipe fittings for leaks, cable routings)
- Perform functional tests to verify operation of the vehicle, and customer options
- Work with live high voltage and control voltage on AC and DC circuits and compressed air and engine systems
- Complete mechanical, electronic, electrical and pneumatic testing as required
- Calibrate and use electronic and mechanical equipment.
- Technical knowledge to detect a deficiency with written skills to record deficiencies in an easily understandable manner and the expertise to repair the deficiency (if required)
- Need to have electrical / mechanical experience with the ability to troubleshoot problems using schematics and other test engineering specifications. Functional understanding of electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic systems. Ability to read and understand mechanical/electrical/pneumatic/hydraulic schematics flowcharts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required to document non-conformance.
- Required to do physical labor, fixture set-ups, using cranes and using impact guns. Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- Need to have experience in a high voltage environment, computer knowledge/Electronics and a working knowledge of test equipment
- May be required to work outside in adverse weather conditions
- Required to work various shifts
BSEE or BSME or BSMET or related degree
Or equivalent experience
- Six Sigma Trained
- Work background in low volume highly engineer product environment
- Electrical and Mechanical and Weld knowledge