Click column header to sort
Packaging & Shipping Prep Team Members
Muncie, Indiana area
candidates being considered for Packaging & Shipping Prep Team
Starting wage will be $15 hour All are full time at least 40 hours per week and are temporary positions
Candidate requirements and preferences:
- Will be able to stand for the entire shift
- Will be able to bend, stoop and climb stairs
- Will have basic mechanical aptitude
- Will be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Will have reliable transportation
- Will be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be willing to work any shift
Knowledge and familiarity with Quality Control practices.
Follow all established safety, health, quality GMP and Company policies, procedures and recognized practices.
Must be able to read, write, and perform complex mathematical computations including the use of fractions and decimals.
Must maintain acceptable attendance and work records.
Must have Strong communications and computer skills
Must be a self-starter
Must maintain acceptable attendance and work records.
High School or GED Equivalent. Additional quality certification, preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned:
- Facilitate and implement the Plant and corporate Quality System.
- Monitor production performance in relation to product specifications and resolve discrepancies through the use of analytical and statistical methods.
- Maintain acceptable quality levels of incoming raw materials from suppliers and coordinate changes when necessary.
- Perform specific quality and statistical studies of plant customer issues.
- Train new Operators on quality processes and ensure compliance to customer specifications.
- Ensure all quality control procedures are being followed to maintain process and product quality.
- Complete all required quality checks as defined by Sampling and Inspection plans
- Report any suspect or defective materials to the Plant Manager.
- Audit product to ensure all products are acceptable.
- Perform any investigations as assigned or requested by the Quality Group or Plant Manager, or customer
- Create SAP hold tags for any defective product.
- Involve customer in supplier Quality Improvement Teams as requested by Plant or Company Quality Manager
- Investigate root causes for customer.
- Monitor inspection equipment for proper operation; take corrective action with containers when required.
- Responsible for overall line quality and efficiency.
- Ensure plant is maintained at a high standard of housekeeping.
- Operate all manufacturing machinery and auxiliary equipment (dryers, conveyors, material handling systems)
- Provide a safe working environment for all employees to ensure an acceptable incident rate.
- Initiating corrective/preventive and continuous improvement opportunities through defined/document channels, and actively participate in developing, implementing, and verifying corrective/improvement actions.
- Perform in-process inspections of in-house production as set forth by procedures.
- Assist production personnel in gauging for production.
- Accurately record inspection results. Must be proficient with the SPC software to include database administrative functions and troubleshooting.
- Fluent in the interpretation of SPC data, SPC charts, and reaction plans relating to such. This should include basic processing knowledge and how it relates to bottle dimensions and performance.
- Assist in training production personnel in the correct inspection methods and techniques.
- Assist in performing mold/line qualifications
- Perform necessary calibrations of equipment requiring such within the plant.
- Coordinate/Conduct Gage R & R studies utilizing all gaging and operators.
- Assist Plant Manager in maintaining accurate documentation, such as Raw Material Receipt Logs, Material Usage Logs, etc.
- Maintain clear, accurate, and timely records.
Columbus, IN| $10 hr| Contract to Hire
Continental Inc is looking for several Assemblers in Columbus, Indiana. This position will be responsible for light repetitive assembly for a teir II automotive supplier. Position is first shift. However, employees may start as early as 6am or as late as 8am working their 8 hour shift.
Anderson, IN| $11-14| Contract
Continental Inc is looking for several Assembler positions at a plastic welding and fabrication facility in Anderson, In.
Continetnal Inc is looking to hire a Test Technician in Muncie, Indiana.
- Perform visual inspections to verify compliance to safety and operational requirements of the
- Vehicle (check fuel lines, pipe fittings for leaks, cable routings)
- Perform functional tests to verify operation of the vehicle, and customer options
- Work with live high voltage and control voltage on AC and DC circuits and compressed air and engine systems
- Complete mechanical, electronic, electrical and pneumatic testing as required
- Calibrate and use electronic and mechanical equipment.
- Technical knowledge to detect a deficiency with written skills to record deficiencies in an easily understandable manner and the expertise to repair the deficiency (if required)
- Need to have electrical / mechanical experience with the ability to troubleshoot problems using schematics and other test engineering specifications. Functional understanding of electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic systems. Ability to read and understand mechanical/electrical/pneumatic/hydraulic schematics flowcharts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required to document non-conformance.
- Required to do physical labor, fixture set-ups, using cranes and using impact guns. Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- Need to have experience in a high voltage environment, computer knowledge/Electronics and a working knowledge of test equipment
- May be required to work outside in adverse weather conditions
- Required to work various shifts
BSEE or BSME or BSMET or related degree
Or equivalent experience
- Six Sigma Trained
- Work background in low volume highly engineer product environment
- Electrical and Mechanical and Weld knowledge
Noblesville, IN | $13-14| Temp-Hire
Continental Inc is looking to find a driven and detail oriented Administrative Assistant temp in Noblesville, Indiana.
Continental Inc is seeking OTR experienced Class A CDL Drivers for a Kokomo based flower distributor. The right candidates will have at least 2 years’ experience, an acceptable motor vehicle record, and ability to be gone up to 5 days a week and the ability to schedule your own delivery appointments. If traveling to West Coast out 11 days and off 3 days (this is the most time that would be spent out).
Average 22,000 miles a week with $ .50 per mile and a $50 cell phone per diem.
If you are looking for GREAT PAY with EXCELLENT BENEFITS send your resume today or call Michaelena at 765-785-6365 to schedule an interview. (Must have a resume)
Production Welder 1st and 2nd Shift
Weld, fabricate and assemble motor parts in accordance with customer specifications, company guidelines and checklists.
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance Mechanic (2nd Shift) Muncie
Reports directly to and works under the supervision of the Maintenance Manager. The Maintenance Mechanic performs mechanical & electrical repairs and rebuilds on tools, machinery, mobile equipment and shop systems.
Email Resume to: email@example.com
Muncie, Indiana / CNC Press Brake Operator
Continental Inc is looking for a CNC Press Brake Operator. Position includes Operating a CNC Press Brake machine, making precision bends, punches and cuts in material. Must have experience with Press Brake operations and be able to read and operate from blueprints or drawings.
Must have inspection experience sufficient to know that the machine(s) are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product. Must be able to: keep machine(s) working at full capacity, stocked with needed materials, perform routine maintenance and perform periodic checks on output. Must also be able to look at the finished product to ensure that it is defect-free and ready for the next step in production.
Paint Prep Technician
You will prepare parts and machinery for painting by:
Also any other tasks supervisor may require including maintenance and cleaning work area.
The paint area supervisor
The paint area manager
Be task oriented
Be able to occasionally operate a forklift
Required: Steel toe boots, at least ankle high, lace-up boots
Columbus, IN / Direct Hire / All Shifts
CONTINENTAL INC - a Professional Staffing and Recruitment Company based out of Anderson, IN has a client in Columbus, IN seeking a Maintenance Electrician at their manufacturing facility. This is a Direct Hire opportunity and all shifts are being considered.
Production Team Members
Anderson, Indiana area
Continental Inc is looking to hire several individuals for 2nd Shift Production in Markleville, Indiana.
Interviews are now being conducted and candidates considered for manufacturing, assembly and maintenance positions both locally and in the Anderson area.
Starting wage will be $10 to $12 per hour BOE. All are full time at least 40 hours per week and are “temp to hire.”
Muncie, Indiana/Contract to Hire/Pay Based on Experience
Continental Inc is looking to hire MIG Welders both Production and Fabrication in Muncie, Indiana.
Greenfield, IN |Contract to Hire
CONTINENTAL INC is looking to hire for the following positions: Machine Operators with CNC experience. All positions are within a 30 mile radius of Anderson, Indiana.
Anderson, Indiana | $12hr | Contract to Hire
CONTINENTAL INC is looking to hire a Material Handlerin Anderson, Indiana. This position requires previous forklift experience.
New Castle, IN | Contract
Continental Inc. is looking to hire a Laborer (Knockoff) in the New Castle, Indiana area. This position will perform a variety of duties to prepare castings for cleaning, inspection, and grinding. Support the Cleaning Room in other capacities as assigned. Perform all tasks with safety and quality in mind and in accordance with established procedures and process instructions. Take necessary action to minimize delaytime and maximize production.
Anderson, Indiana| $30 hr| Contract to Perm
Continental Inc is looking to hire an highly experienced Industrial Maintenance Technician in Anderson, Indiana. This position requires the ability to work in a manufacturing facility that is fast-paced and requires excellent technical skills and miscellaneous work as assigned.
Indianapolis, IN |$14 hr |Contract | MUST BE US CITIZEN or Valid Green Card
CONTINENTAL INC. is looking to hire Operator/ Assembly Line workers in the Downtown Indianapolis, IN area. All will train on 1st shift for a week and then a decision will be made as to whether they stay on 1st or 3rd shift.
Muncie, IN | Contract to Hire
CONTINENTAL INC is looking to hire an experienced Auto Production Mechanic in Muncie, Indiana.
Reports directly to and works under the supervision of a Production Supervisor. A Production Mechanic – auto rebuilds locomotive motors and specialty Wheel sets in accordance with AAR, customer specifications, company guidelines and checklists.